12 Hours / 2 Days
On-site at your premises or venue of choice
This two-day course goes into detail on a wide range of mental health conditions and the support and help provided by healthcare professionals. It covers the content of both the Level 1 and Level 2 qualifications but is aimed at Trainer/Assessors and/or supervisor level within the workplace.
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Eating disorders
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Personality disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
Download the course overview
Interested in Supervising First Aid for Mental Health?
Call us on +44(0)115 8882151 or Email us